♥ DAILY LOVE TIP – Tuesday November 15, 2011
I’m wondering whether you might be reflecting on whether you have ♥DELIGHT Deficit Disorder or D.D.D.? :O)………or you might just be interested to increase the amount of ♥DELIGHT in your life…….
- EXERCISE: My invitation is for you to let yourself be touched more deeply than ever before…let yourself experience ♥DELIGHT……just as an experiment, just for today…..(or Everyday, is even better)……. Look at your partner/friend/child/parent/ a ‘significant other’ with curiosity and new eyes, listen with new ears, as if you’ve never seen or heard them before.
- Find something in them that DELIGHTs you, something that you adore about them…….
- If finding delight feels too much of a stretch then look for what you can appreciate/acknowledge/value/are grateful for about the other.
- Do this many times daily – the more you do this the more delighted you will be.
- Become a ♥LOVE-finder and ♥DELIGHT-finder instead of a Fault-finder – Keep focused on what you value and find right about ‘the other’ rather than what’s wrong.
♥LOVE & ♥DELIGHTare Not Just Feelings. They are a DECISION.
- They are decisions we make every day, every minute, in the way that we behave with one another.
- ♥LOVE and ♥DELIGHT are verbs; ‘doing words’. It is something that you do.
If it is too difficult for you to find ♥DELIGHT in a person at the moment look for it in Nature or in an animal or anything else that touches and opens your heart…..We had a beautiful early morning walk on Sunday before the Workshop at South Bank along the edge of the Brisbane River and the long stretches of bougainvillea with abundant, glorious masses of purple flowers arching over the paths was stunning!
Question for you: What do you do daily to bring more ♥DELIGHT into your life and relationships?
Question for you: Did you have a go at doing your eulogy from the 11:11:11 post? How was it? What are your Core Values that you discovered/are discovering that you would like to be remembered for?
♥MIRRORING PRACTICE: Share your responses to these questions using the ♥MIRRORING format for a minimum of 5 minutes
It’s been such a ♥JOY and a ♥GIFT for us this past weekend to be around the special energy of open-heartedness & tenderness at the Imago Getting the Love You Want Couples Communication Workshop in Brisbane .
This quote really speaks to me of what happens when people sit in the Imago Dialogue structure – crossing the bridge into each other’s world and creating the sacred healing space between them…..such touching examples of this….. Thanks to all the ♥LOVE-ing participants.
LOVE and BLESSINGS ♥SUSIE.
Join our 30 Day Being-♥LOVE Campaign…….. DECEMBER 1st-30th…….. Which relationships of yours need nurturing? Who needs you to pay them some attention? Your ♥LOVE-ing matters…..and makes a difference. ……..Being ♥LOVE-ing and ♥Grateful and experiencing ♥DELIGHT are a choice and come easier the more often they are chosen. Learn lots more about these by joining our 30 Day Being-♥LOVE Campaign
“Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.”~Henry Ford
“Whatever happens around you, don’t take it personally… Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves.”~ Don Miguel Ruiz
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommended it daily.” ~ Zig Ziglar