Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I think of it like we are sitting having a ‘virtual chat’ over a cuppa. I invite and look forward to your regular sharing on my blog via the Comments.
It is a honour that you are here on my blog reading and sharing in this journey with me.
My partner ♡Shelton and I love travelling to new places in the world as well as exploring new places in our relationship, whilst not forgetting the landscape of our own inner worlds….So for me it is somewhat like having you as a travel companion for whichever legs of the trail that attract and call to you.
“Look at every path closely and deliberately.
Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself and yourself alone one question. This question is one that a very old man asks…Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t it is of no use.” ~♡Carlos Castaneda
Walking and teaching the ♥HEART PATH is my life’s work and play.
How can I more deeply ♡LOVE today is the most important question of every day for me…both others and myself. I invite YOU to consider and make this choice as well.
A key intention with Susie’s ♥Heartpathblog is to provide a space where you can connect with me and with the community of those who on the ♥HEART PATH of conscious relationships and where you can share your opinion and let your voice be heard…
A space where you can connect with people:
– who choose to create and live in a Zero Negativity Zone (ZNZ Zone),
– who are curious about and honour and validate the reality of ‘the other’,
– who know how to and do ‘cross the bridge’ into the world of ‘the other’,
– who daily make choices and actions about becoming and being more ♡LOVE-ing,
– who care that their partners and families and friends and the wider community feel ♡LOVE-d and ♡LOVE-able and respected.
Being ‘rich’ in all other areas of life – including our profession or occupation, income, assets or health, etc. doesn’t have as much meaning as it does when you have a solid foundation in feeling ♡LOVE-ing, ♡LOVE-d and ♡LOVE-able.
As Castaneda so elegantly puts it:
“….Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t it is of no use.”
My wish is to connect and relate to you from my heart and mind and soul to your heart and mind and soul …..whilst sharing information and Resources about relationships and ♡LOVE-ing.
I am a passionate networker and committed to connecting people to the abundance of Resources that are available. I believe much of what we need is out there, yet people don’t even know the Resources are there, or if they do where to find them. I love putting people in touch with opportunities and possibilities…
My Professional Bio:
I am a Psychotherapist with a Private Practice in Perth, Western Australia and bring to my work an extensive range of skills and experience and on-going training both in Australia and overseas.
I am a certified Advanced Clinician and a Couples and Singles Workshop Presenter in Imago Relationship Therapy.
I have a distinctive style that is a synthesis of my varied and extensive training experiences. I blend the methods and consciousness of:
Imago Relationship Therapy,
Inner Child and Family-of-Origin Work,
Hakomi Body-centered Psychotherapy,
Emotionally Focused Therapy (Dr Susan Johnson’s work),
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique,
Family Constellation Work,
Deep Process Work,
and a pot pourri of many other precious resources and tools such as:
Visualization, Guided Imagery, Journaling and Body Dialogue.
I work with individuals, couples and families.
Being an experienced Group Facilitator, I conduct a variety of Workshops and Retreats and Groups and Courses and are well known for my –
INNER CHILD WORK and GROUPS,
WOMEN’S RETREATS and
INTENSIVES which are deep Process Work for couples, families or groups and can be held in your own home.
Another area of specialty is relationship HEALING AFTER AFFAIRS
I am committed to teaching practical user-friendly communication ♡TOOLS and Skills and processes that lead to growth and deep healing and connection and ♡LOVE and intimacy.
- Seen as an expert and specialist in relationship and family dynamics with a belief that humans are basically relational and our deepest healing is done relationally.
- An accomplished and inspiring Speaker with Workshops and Presentations that are innovative, understandable, impactful and transforming — and seen as combining intelligence, passion, creativity, acceptance, sensitivity and nurturing.
- Has a strong commitment to building communities and group work and has facilitated a wide range of types of groups.
- Has a deep zeal and commitment to life-long learning
- Writer of regular articles on relationships and personal growth for an Australia wide holistic paper. For some of the current articles see www.livingnow.com.au archives.
- Since beginning in 2001 has written over 350 posts on a variety of topics on Susie’s ♥Heartpathblog
- Excellent international net-worker with an enthusiasm for putting people in touch with the infinite possibilities that surround us.
- Founded, organized and was the inaugural Chairperson of Imago Australia – AIRTA (Association of Imago Relationship Therapists, Australia Inc) http://www.imagoaustralia.org and has represented Australia at International Imago gatherings several times.
- Regularly organizing/sponsoring a variety of personal development trainings and workshops into Australia of international presenters.
- Clinical Supervisor — assisted on Clinical Trainings and supervised students and trainees in Imago Relationship Therapy.
- With her partner ♡Shelton Huettig is a Director of the:
create and build
relationships & families.
Our professional services provide
practical, user-friendly counselling, therapy,
coaching, education, workshops
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/InstRelDev
Our Mission is to spread
♥LOVE, POSITIVITY, HAPPINESS & HOPE
in the World by educating people how to create and build quality RELATIONSHIPS.
One of our Visions is to halve the divorce rate in Australia by 2025 and then by example the world.
Please support us to make this dream come true by visiting our website and joining our Facebook Page and community by clicking on the ‘Like’ on the page & invite your friends and family too.
“This is my simple religion: There is no need for temples, there is no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is the temple; the philosophy is loving kindness and compassion.” ~ ♡Dalai Lama
“My hope and wish is that one day, formal education will pay attention to what I call ‘education of the heart.’ Just as we take for granted the need to acquire proficiency in the basic academic subjects, I am hopeful that a time will come when we can take it for granted that children will learn, as part of the curriculum, the indispensability of inner values: love, compassion, justice, and forgiveness.”
~ ♡Dalai Lama