Hello! A warm WELCOME to You……..♥
Thanks for dropping by for a visit…I see it as if we are having a ‘virtual chat’ and invite and look forward to your regular sharing on the blog via the Comments……
How great to have you here reading and sharing in this journey with me on this blog …….. My partner ♡Shelton and I love travelling to new places in the world as well as exploring new places in our relationship and not forgetting the landscape of our own inner worlds…….for me it is a bit like having you as a travel companion…….
“Look at every path closely and deliberately.
Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself and yourself alone one question. This question is one that a very old man asks…Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t it is of no use.” ~ Carlos Castaneda
Walking and teaching the ♥HEART PATH is my life’s work and play. How can I more deeply ♡LOVE today is the most important question of every day for me…both others and myself. I invite YOU to make this choice as well.
My intention with Susie’s ♥Heartpathblog is providing a space where you can connect with me and with the community of those who are ‘walking’ the ♥HEART PATH of conscious relationships and where you can let your voice be heard.….…..connecting with people who choose to create and live in a Zero Negativity Zone (ZNZ zone), people who are curious about and honour and validate the reality of ‘the other’ and who ‘cross the bridge’ into the world of ‘the other’……people who daily make choices and actions about becoming and being more ♡LOVE-ing…….people who care that their partners and families and friends and the wider community feel ♡LOVE-d and ♡LOVE-able…and respected…
I believe investing in ♡LOVE-ing is the highest choice any of us can make….Being ‘rich’ in all other areas of life – including your profession or occupation, income, assets or health, etc…. doesn’t have as much meaning as it does when you have a solid foundation in feeling ♡LOVE-ing, ♡LOVE-d and ♡LOVE-able.
As Castaneda so elegantly puts it –
“…..Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t it is of no use.”
My wish is to connect and relate to you from my heart and soul and mind to your heart and soul and mind …..whilst sharing information and Resources about relationships and ♡LOVE-ing…
I am a passionate networker and committed to connecting people to the abundance of Resources that are available – I believe much of what we need is out there, yet people don’t even know the Resources are there or if they do, where to find them – I love putting people in touch with opportunities and possibilities….
My Professional Bio:
I am a Psychotherapist with a Private Practice in Perth, Western Australia and bring to my work an extensive range of skills and experience and on-going training both in Australia and overseas. I am a certified Advanced Clinician in Imago Relationship Therapy for Couples and Singles and a Couples Workshop Presenter.
I have a distinctive style that is a synthesis of my varied and extensive training experiences. I blend the methods and consciousness of:
Imago Relationship Therapy,
Inner Child and Family-of-Origin Work,
Hakomi Body-centered Psychotherapy,
Emotionally Focused Therapy (Susan Johnson’s work),
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique,
Family Constellation Work,
Deep Process Work,
and a pot pourri of many other precious resources and tools such as:
Visualization and Guided Imagery, Body Dialogue, Journaling, Ritual and Art.
I work with individuals, couples and families.
As an experienced Group Facilitator, I conduct a variety of Workshops and Retreats and Groups and Courses and are well known for my INNER CHILD WORK, WOMEN’S RETREATS and INTENSIVES (residential deep Process Work for either couples, families or groups).
Another area of specialty is relationship HEALING AFTER AFFAIRS
I am committed to teaching practical user-friendly communication ♡TOOLS and processes that lead to growth and deep healing and connection, and ♡LOVE and intimacy.
- An accomplished and inspiring Speaker with presentations that are innovative, understandable, impactful and transforming — seen as a combining deep connection, intelligence, passion, creativity, acceptance, sensitivity and nurturing.
- Is an expert in relationship and family dynamics and I believe humans are basically relational and our deepest healing is done relationally.
- Has a strong commitment to building communities and group work and I have facilitated a wide range of types of groups.
- Has a deep love for and commitment to life-long learning
- Writer of regular articles on relationships and personal growth for an Australia wide holistic paper. For some of the current articles see www.livingnow.com.au archives. Please also refer to our Articles page on www.imagomatters.org
- Excellent international net-worker – I love putting people in touch with the infinite possibilities that surround us.
- Founded, organized and was the inaugural Chairperson of Imago Australia – AIRTA (Association of Imago Relationship Therapists, Australia Inc) http://www.imagoaustralia.org and has represented Australia at International Imago gatherings several times.
- Regularly organizing/sponsoring a variety of personal development trainings and workshops into Australia of international presenters.
- Clinical Supervisor — assisted on Clinical Trainings and supervised students and trainees in Imago Relationship Therapy.
- My partner Shelton Huettig and I are the Directors of the:
create and build
relationships & families.
Our professional services provide
practical, user-friendly counselling, therapy,
coaching, education, workshops
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/InstRelDev
Our Mission is spreading ♡LOVE, POSITIVITY, HAPPINESS & HOPE in the World by educating people how to create and build quality RELATIONSHIPS – one of our Visions is to halve the divorce rate in Australia by 2015 and then by example the world.
Please support us to make this dream come true by joining our Facebook Page and community and by clicking on ‘Like’ on the page & invite your friends and family too….
“This is my simple religion: There is no need for temples, there is no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is the temple; the philosophy is loving kindness and compassion.” ~ The Dalai Lama
“My hope and wish is that one day, formal education will pay attention to what I call ‘education of the heart.’ Just as we take for granted the need to acquire proficiency in the basic academic subjects, I am hopeful that a time will come when we can take it for granted that children will learn, as part of the curriculum, the indispensability of inner values: love, compassion, justice, and forgiveness.” ~ Dalai Lama